Netflix vs Crackle vs ShowBox
by Swati Sharma
Recently, there is a growing trend of watching movies and latest tv shows on smartphones. Customers are enjoying this phase with an ultimate internet connection and amazing smartphone screen quality. There is no doubt that there are innumerable movie & tv series streaming applications available in the market, but choosing the best one can be a little strenuous.
So, today we here to discuss and compare the top 3 movie and tv streaming applications for all platforms. I am sure you are aware of NetFlix, ShowBox and Crackle as an alternatives to Movie streaming website YouTube. But today we will let you know which is the best app to be used individually on your phone for entertainment.
NetFlix is one of the biggest entertainment application for Android and iOS users until now. It has been able to maintain its reputation amongst its users by providing some exciting offers and unbelievable collection of movies and tv shows. NetFlix has been able to attract 3.3 million users in 2011. Infact, NetFlix has been able to prove itself ahead over other apps with 23 million users in US and Canada.
- Ultimate HD Video quality.
- Try free trial for 1 month
- Watch movies with instant streaming
- To take a trial, users have to pay the subscription first.
- The collection quantity is not very good.
- Need an excellent internet connection.
Crackle is yet another movie streaming application that i taking people by storm. It does create magic through its beautiful user interface and excellent movie collection. Users who subscribe for this application gets entertained with infinite options like good movie stock to explore, watch latest tv series, it is compatible with almost all platforms and indeed, good internet connection is always a treat with Crackle.
- Registration is your choice
- Good collection of movies and tv series
- Compatible with iOS and other devices.
- Needs decent internet connection otherwise can loose out on video quality
- Decent collection of movies as compared to NetFlix
- Crackle stops or crashes sometimes
- Shows advertisement while the content is playing on your screen
ShowBox HD has been recently revived from a maintenance service. It was creating problem for users, but now the ShowBox team has released a new version of the same. Users can enjoy their favorite content now with unlimited hours of movie experience on their smartphones. ShowBox has been able to secure its place in the market through its consistent marketing and regular updates in the version.
- ShowBox proves to have a good amount of movies and tv series
- HD quality is maintained throughout the watch
- Amazing features for novice users to explore.
- Hangs up or crashes consistently
- Advertisements between content viewing is irritating.
- Can create problem in updating.
According to the comparison above, we can say that NetFlix is the clear winner. It has proved to be the best application with extremely well presented user interface and good movie collection. Users can pick the best for themselves. Thank You!
Swati Sharma is an avid tech-enthusiast and geek. She writes at Bloomtimes.com where she covers topics related to gadgets, apps and operating systems.