The coming issue of Recovering the Self (April 2012) takes the theme of “Starting Over” thorough the writings of people had those hard times in their personal and/or professional lives and had those “awakening moments” whereby we receive the gift of valuing life in the present as we have it in and around us.
This issue features the following articles:
- Taking the Opportunity by Ken La Salle
- The Woman Who Couldn’t Stop Screaming by Dinah Dietrich
- The Blue Dots by Nancy-Gail Burns
- Forgiveness Is Not A One-Time Act by Rosana Brasil
- Starting Over by Kat Fasano-Nicotera
- Take Pride, Not Sorrow by Sarah Jane Conteh… and many others.
Also included in the issue will be a special interview with psychologist Steve Taylor of the Leeds Metropolitan University, author of the recent book Out of the Darkness, which explores the subject of how people transform spiritually after turmoil or hitting rock bottom at some point in their lives.
Inspirational, healing, and empowering, the April 2012 issue is all you want to read for your life to come live again!
For ordering copies in advance with special discount, write to email@example.com.